The microwave oven is a part of our everyday life. It helps to save time and energy. If you have to go out for work every morning then it will be difficult for you to cook in a short time and for this reason, the oven is important for you because it cooks and heats foods quickly.
Convection microwave oven comes with different functionality and makes your cooking life easier. This article will let you know what is a Convection Microwave Oven and how it works.
What Is a Convection Microwave Oven?
An oven is used to cook or heat food in a short period of time that making our lives easy and simple. Convection oven exchanges the move of heat throughout airflow’s move. The main principle of a convection oven is a natural air movement that helps to heat the products evenly.
A microwave oven contains a convector and a heating element. The heating element heats the foods that are placed inside the device and the convector moves the heat around the device so that the foods are heated evenly.
With the help of the convector the temperature can reach 200 degrees and after reaching the required temperature the fan turns off automatically.
If the temperature of the device decreases, the fan turns on again. You will get many ovens on the market that have several convectors and those types of models are even more effective. The convection microwave oven can roast meat, fish, and poultry, bake patty cakes, rolls, biscuits, meringue, and pizza.
How Fast A Convection Microwave Oven Can Cook?
Temperature is the main thing that heats your foods and cooks faster. Temperature varies according to the foods because you cannot use the same temperature for all kinds of foods. Cooking foods vary from 35 degrees to 600-degree temperature.
How fast your food will cook it does not only depend on the power of the oven, but also the portion of the food, the surface area exposure, and water content in the food as well. For instance, a whole portion of a chicken will be cooked more slowly than just a chicken wing.
How To Choose The Best Microwave Oven
A high-quality oven always gives you the best services and if your oven comes with a convection design then it will be more than perfect for you. The size and weight of a convection oven are not as same as usual microwave ovens. A convection microwave oven is usually 1.5 to 2 times bigger than the usual oven. The convection microwave oven can be two types and they are
The autonomous Convection microwave oven can be mounted on the kitchen countertop. These types of the oven are pretty heavy and bulky. On the other hand, the built-in models can be built in a complete kitchen, they do not take extra space in your kitchen.
How To Use The Convection Mode
Knowing the use of a convection microwave oven is important because if you do not know how to use a convection oven then you will not cook perfectly. To cook your food evenly, you should know how to use convection mode. Here are a few tips on how to cook with the convection mode.
- Use the special utensils that are designed for the oven
- Make food at the right temperature, you should know about the required temperature of your food then cook them in the exact temperature
- Every model comes with a different rack and you need to know the use of the racks. Some racks need to change the part after completing half of the cooking so that your food cook evenly
- If you love to get a crispy crust, use convection with a grill and this process will save your energy and time
- Before staring baking and roasting, preheat the oven for at least 10 minutes this will help to make a balance of your food
Advantages Of Using A Convection Microwave Oven
- It is a dual function cooker
- Perfectly bake cookies, muffins, and cupcakes
- Able to cook a larger variety of food in a variety of ways
- Some oven also have pre-programmable multi-stage cooking
- Cook food quickly and thoroughly without hot spots
Disadvantages Of Using A Convection Microwave Oven
- Only one dish can be cooked at a time
- Comes with a limited size
Hope! You got the answer to What Is a Convection Microwave Oven. After going through the entire article there will be no confusion in you about the convection oven. Here we also explained the process of using the convection oven that will help you to use this oven.
- How To Use Convection Microwave Oven – Perfect Tips
- The Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- The 8 Best Cast Iron Griddle For Gas Stove Reviews