Do you set up your mind that you are going to buy Omega juicer for your kitchen?
Now you are confused about whether to buy the Omega NC800 or Omega NC900 juicer. Do not worry! We will diminish all your confusion by letting you know the comparison between omega nc800 vs nc900.
Difference Between Omega Nc800 Vs Nc900 Masticating Slow Juicer
As you are confused to select, we are going to show you the comparative study between omega nc800 vs nc900. We assure you that; this article must help you abolish your confusion.
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15 YEAR - Coverage on parts and performance
- LONGER LASTING JUICES - Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal...
- EXCLUSIVE - Dual stage masticating extraction
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES - Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients,...
- NUTRITION CENTER - Extrude pasta, grind Coffee and spices, turn nuts into...
- HIGHLIGHTS - The adjustable end cap has settings for maximum juice output...
- POWER - Quiet but powerful motor with gear Reduction equivalent of 2 HP...
- PREP - The size of the feed chute is larger compared to some omega models,...
- Built-in handle. All components included.
- 110/120 Volt model designed exclusively for use in North America. Coverage...
Omega NC800 is one of the best juicers. This juicer extracts juice from fruits and vegetables and wheatgrass very effectively. The color of it is rad and silver colors.
The product’s weight is 13 lbs. This device is a slow speed juicer, it extracts juice at a slow speed of about 80 RPM. This can minimize oxidation and for this reason, the juice remains fresh for a long time.
This product has a 15 years warranty.
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR WARRANTY covering parts and performance
- LONGER LASTING JUICES: Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat...
- EXCLUSIVE: Dual Stage masticating extraction
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES: Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients,...
- NUTRITION CENTER: Extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, turn nuts into...
- HIGHLIGHTS: The adjustable end cap has 5-settings for maximum juice output...
- POWER: Quiet but powerful motor with gear reduction equivalent of 2 HP...
- EASY TO USE: The size of the feed chute is larger compared to some Omega...
- Chrome finish, all components included, and built-in handle
- 110/120 Voltage. Dimensions-6 1⁄2 W x 14 1⁄2 D x 15 1⁄2 H inches....
Omega NC900 is also regarded as one of the best juicers. Like NC800, it extracts juice from fruits, vegetables, and wheatgrass. The weight of NC900 is 13 lbs. This product can minimize oxidation and heat build-up.
It also gives a 15 years warranty. But this device comes with only chrome color.
Omega Nc800 Vs Nc900 | 6 Major Difference
To make a comparison between omega nc800 vs nc900 is not an easy task. As both of them come from the same Omega company, so technically they contain almost the same features. Apart from this, let’s figure out other details.
The omega NC800 comes with a powerful and quiet 2HP gear reduction equivalent motor. This motor works very well, during extracting juice. The motor does not produce much sound and works calmly but operates strongly.
As the motor serves it best, this brand works effectively.
The Omega NC900 is not different from Omega NC800. Omega NC900 also has the same powerful and quiet 2HP equivalent motor.
This juicer also works strongly and maintains a calm environment. For its stronger motor, it is also effective.
Omega NC 800 and Omega NC900 both are long-lasting and durable. They both have a 15 years warranty. They are long-lasting because of their high-quality materials. You can use the products over a decade without taking any tension.
Juice Extracting Capacity
Juice extraction features are very important. If juice extraction features do not provide the highest capability then you will get a minimum amount of juice from the fruits, and the vegetables.
The Omega NC800 and the Omega NC900 both contain a dual-stage extraction feature. This feature makes them able to extract the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste, and juice from the least amounts of fruits, vegetables, wheatgrass, and leafy greens.
These two devices provide the automatic pulp ejection facility while juicing.
Many conventional juicers produce heat and oxidation while juicing fruits and vegetables. If a juicer produces high speed, they can make juice in a short time but the quality of the juice becomes poor.
You cannot store the juices for a long time from these types of juicers. Your juice will not remain fresh for a long time
Your juice will remain fresh for a long time if you make it with less heat build-up and oxidation. Both the Omega NC800 and NC900 run at a low speed that is only 80RPM.
They do not produce oxidation. For this reason, you can store the juice for up to 72 hours without compromising with the quality.
Omega NC800 has eye sparkling design. The dimensions of the device are 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5. This product helps to enhance the beauty of your kitchen. It comes with red and silver colors that are eye-catchy.
The stylish design and color will complement your kitchen and change the outlook of your kitchen. No matter what design you have in your kitchen, this product suits every style.
On the other hand, the Omega NC900 comes with one color. The color is chrome. Though it comes with one color, the color is very much attractive and beautiful.
The excellent design of this product automatically enhances the beauty of your kitchen décor. The dimensions of it are 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5.
They both do not only work like juicers but also work as food processors. They can make breadsticks, pasta, nut butter, ice cream, and many more.
For more details guide
What are you thinking now after reading the entire article? We hope it was a successful approach to make you clear about the comparison between omega nc800 vs nc900.
We would like to suggest you do not waste time thinking. They both are made with high-quality materials. The only difference is the color the Omega NC800 comes with red and silver colors. The Omega NC900 comes with chrome color.
Both look stylish.
So do not be late, buy-in according to your choice.