If you want to get the best feel and taste out of your jerky let’s go with us!
We will let you know which slicers are best for jerky and why they are best. If you ever get confused about using a meat slicer then do not worry! we will make you clear all the things that you should know about a slicer.
The main focus of this article is to expose the best meat slicer for jerky along with the answers to the questions that you have in your mind.
After going through this article, there will be nothing unknown to you about a slicer.
What is a jerky meat slicer?
How does it work?
What should you consider before buying the best meat slicer for jerky?
All the answers will be uncovered to you. And yes, you will also be able to identify the best suitable slicer for you.
Let’s uncover every single thing of slicer for jerky!
What Is A Jerky Meat Slicer?
If you have not seen a slicer before, you should know what jerky meat slicer is and how it works. Usually, a meat slicer is an either electrically or manually working device. It slices meat to cook meals.
They are more costly but if you want to make jerky they are not necessary.
On the other hand, an electric slicer has a knob that allows the speed of the sharp blade. The slicer also can be used for either basic or commercial. If you want a professional slice then you should get a commercial one.
This type of slicer is expensive.
How To Use A Jerky Meat Slicer?
If you do not know how to use the best meat slicer for jerky then you are going to face a problem. Before buying your slicer, you should learn how to use it. To get the desired outcome it is important to know.
Let’s learn to use your meat slicer to make jerky!
- To slice up your meat you should make sure that you have a tougher type of meat. Tougher meat can withstand the stretching, cutting, and drying out. To become jerky your meat has to have the capability to endure. If your meat is preserver in the refrigerator before cutting then it will be best for slicing
- Before slicing, make sure that your hands and space are clean
- After preparing your meat, open up the clamp and place your meat on it
- Clamp the slicer down
- Adjust the slicer to have the right thickness
- When everything is secured, turn the device on to make the slice
- Carefully move the meat past the rotating blade
- Now your meat is cut and ready for spice and dries the meat
6 Best Meat Slicer For Jerky: Ideal Usage Of A Jerky Meat Slicer
We have identified the best meat slicer for jerky for you. All of the products are highly recommended and made with high-quality materials.
Have a look!
Weston 07-3801-W-A Manual Single-Support Jerky Slicer, Charcoal Gray
- 32 stainless steel blades cut the meat in up to fifteen 1/4 inch Thick...
- Accepts bulk meat up to 5 inches wide and 1. 25 inch Thick
It is important to use a meat slicer properly. If you want to get the desired outcome in cooking food then you have to slice the meat properly. Weston jerky slicer is very effective to slice meat.
It is the best meat slicer for jerky. The thick and stainless steel blades slice even the toughest cuts of meat.
You do not work hard to slice meat. It comes with heavy-duty cast iron construction with a durable food-safe coating. The handle of the slicer is ergonomically designed for comfortable cutting.
- This jerky slicer comes with 32 stainless steel blades and able to cut the meat in up to fifteen ¼ inch strips at a time
- It is 5 inches wide and 1.25 inches thick
- The stainless steel combs can prevent the meat from jamming
- For safe handling of meats, it allows stainless steel tongs
- The stainless steel blade even can cut the toughest meat
- The body is made of aluminum
- The stainless steel combs prevent jamming while the meat is wrapping around the blades
- This product is constructed of heavy-duty cast iron with a durable food-safe coating
- Model number- 07-3801-W-A
- Item Dimensions- 6 x 13 x 17.8 inches
- Item weight- 9.3 pounds
- Shipping weight- 9.3 pounds
- Manufacturer- Weston
- Style- Jerky Slicer
- Department- Food Processors
BESWOOD 10″ Premium Chromium-plated Carbon Steel Blade Electric Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer
- Premium Chromium-plated Carbon Steel Blade with protection against...
- There is no need to sharpen the blade frequently
Beswood 10 meat slicer is sleek and compact in design. It has an aluminum body that fights against rust, and a stainless steel blade that runs fast and smoothly.
The chromium-plated coating carbon steel blade is constructed and imported from Italy. The stainless steel is rust and dent resistant. We will love the product because of its high performance.
This food slicer is best in slicing meat. You can slice the mat according to your needs and wants.
- It has premium chromium carbon steel blade that is very sharp and smooth
- The stainless steel is rust and corrosion resistant
- The blade is sharp and keen, so you do not need to sharpen the blade frequently
- It has double illuminated on/ off switch 24V to avoid power shock
- This device provides the best protection
- The productivity of this product is slicing meat, cheese, veggies, ham, fruit precisely
- It is USA standard approved: ETL, NSF, FDA
- The slicer is assembled in China
- Premium V-belt is added in this product to minimize noise and vibration
- Model number- BESWOOD-250
- Item Dimensions- 20 x 17 x 14.8 inches
- Item weight- 33 pounds
- Shipping weight- 37.7 pounds
- Manufacturer- BESWOOD
Chef’sChoice 609A000 Electric Meat Slicer with Stainless Steel Blade
- Cast-aluminum and stainless steel slicer with gear-drive cool-running...
- 7-inch multipurpose stainless steel blade slices from deli-thin to...
Chef’s choice of meat slicer is the perfect solution for home use. This is ideal for those who want to make their food at home like homemade beef jerky or slice a wide variety of foods including vegetables, bread, and cheese.
You can slice your food in different shapes. This product considers one of the best meat slicers for jerky. The stainless steel blade is sharp and smoothly slices all types of foods. The 7-inch stainless steel blade also gives a unique cut for thick pieces of meat.
The product is easy to clean because the blade and the tray can take off with little effort.
- This product comes with Cast-aluminum and stainless steel slicer
- It has a gear-drive cool-running high-torque motor
- The 7-inch multipurpose stainless steel blade slices food so firmly
- It provides fast efficient slicing with tilted large-capacity food carriage and cantilever
- Blade and the tray of this product can easily take off for easy cleaning
- Rust and corrosion-resistant
- The blade is made with high-quality heavy-duty stainless steel
- Serving tray included with this product
- It is safe to use
- Model number- 609A000
- Item Dimensions- 15.5 x 10.4 x 11 inches
- Item weight- 8.53 pounds
- Shipping weight- 10.2 pounds
- Manufacturer- Chef’sChoice
- Color- silver
Super Deal Commercial Stainless Steel Semi-Auto Meat Slicer, Cheese Food Electric Deli Slicer Veggies Cutter
- SUPER DEAL high quality stainless steel blade meat slicer is perfect for...
- COMPACT DESIGN: This slicer is small and compact so that you can fit it...
Nowadays most people have modular kitchens. Their kitchen is designed to be stylish and sophisticated. Usually, most of the appliances of a kitchen are automated and electrical.
Like other appliances, a slicer is also an important appliance for your kitchen. It makes your work easier and simpler. Not only that, but this device also provides you the perfect shape of your food.
If you want the best meat slicer for jerky then you can go for super deal commercial stainless steel semi-auto meat slicer.
This Super Deal Food slicer can slice different types of food like cheese, meat, and vegetables. The sharp blade can slice the food in proper shape. If the slice of your food is thin then you can cook tasty dishes.
The stainless steel blade is also rust and corrosion-resistant. This device quietly and smoothly slices the food. It is so comfortable to use.
- The super deal high-quality stainless steel blade is perfect to slice any types of foods
- It is perfect for home use
- It allows 1/3 hp of power to slice meat or vegetables quickly and can make sandwiches, pizzas, and appetizers
- This product is small and compact so that you can fit it in every corner of your kitchen
- The blade moves for more thorough cleaning
- This brand comes with a built-in dual whetstones sharpener. The razor-sharp edge on the blade is convenient and safe to use
- The stainless steel blade is rust, dent and corrosion resistant and maintains a sharp edge for slicing
- The cut thickness is easily adjustable
- The fixed ring guard added for safety to prevent unintentional contact with the blade
- Model number- T61
- Item Dimensions- 21 x 16 x 16 inches
- Item weight- 35 pounds
- Shipping weight- 35.9 pounds
- Manufacturer- Super Deal
You may also like
KWS MS-10NT Premium Commercial 320W Electric Meat Slicer 10-Inch with Non-sticky Teflon Blade
- 10” Premium Stainless Steel Coated with Teflon Blade
- Aluminum Alloy Base
This product is an electric device that can produce 320 watts to make sure it works well. It has a multiple number knob to cut in a different shape.
Accept the flatten coated blade, the rest of the parts of this machine is made out of aluminum.
The materials of this appliance fight against rust and corrosion.
- It is made of 10” premium stainless steel coated with Teflon blade
- This product has an aluminum base
- The cutting thickness of the device is from 0- 0.4 inches
- It is ETL NSF FDA Approved
- It allows 320-Watts Motor Power
- Model number- MS-10N
- Item Dimensions- 20.5 x 18.5 x 15.3 inches
- Item weight- 37.5 pounds
- Shipping weight- 37.5 pounds
- Manufacturer- KitchenWare Station
LEM Products 433TJ 2-in-1 Jerky Slicer and Tenderizer Attachment
Lem jerky slicer provides a slice of meat like a restaurant-style. People want to make different types of dishes. But the critical part of making food is to cut meat or vegetables.
If you get a perfect shape of food then it will be easier for you to cook your meal. Lem meat grinders slice food like paper-thin. It is rust and stain-resistant.
This product is durable and lasts for a long time. if you start to use this product you will fall in love with it.
- This product includes a slicer shaft and a tenderizer shaft
- The slice and tenderize meat up to 1-1/4” thick with grinder
- It makes14 perfect jerky strips sliced
- The body of this product made of durable powder painted aluminum
- There are no tools of assembly needed
- You can take off the parts of the product easily
- It is attached to LEM Big stainless steel grinder or LEM Older grinders
- Model number- 433TJ
- Item Dimensions- 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping weight- 10.2 pounds
How To Spot The Best Meat Slicer For Jerky
The best part of choosing a slicer is, it does not have a long of a checklist. For this reason, you do not need to look for the long checklist and you can purchase the best meat slicer for jerky easily.
You just need to focus a few things to get the best meat slicer for making jerky.
Let’s uncover the things that you need to know!
The most important part of a slicer is its blade. At the very beginning, you should focus on the blade and check that it is perfect for slicing or not. You should select a stainless steel sharp blade. If your blade is not sharp enough it does not provide the best quality slice.
You should not choose a slicer which is only fit to slice meat. You should select a versatile machine to use for other ingredients such as cheese, potatoes, and vegetables and so on. It would be ideal as well.
Another important thing to consider is the material. If the materials are not highly qualified then your slicer will not last for a long time. You should go for the one that will last long.
The budget also needs to be taken into consideration. Before choosing a product, make sure about your budget. It does not mean an expensive product serves the best. Some companies build their product to serve you the best at a lower price.
Let’s check a short video how to use meat slicer machine
There are thousands of ways to make meat jerky. If you want an easy, fast, and professional way to make your meat jerky then you are going to want the best meat slicer for jerky.
If you want to make thinner jerky then you do not need to invest a lot of money for it. The slicer can make your work easier and comfortable.
If you use a great slicer you can use the same size slice for cooking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Thick Should Cut Jerky Meat Be?
The thick of each slice should be ¼ inches. You can slice them in this appropriate shape without cutting off your finger, or worse, swearing.
How Do You Know When The Beef Jerky Is Done Dehydrating?
To know that, take the piece of jerky and bend it gently to about a 90-degree angle. If you get any moisture squeezes out, then it will be clear that it is not done yet. Go back to the dehydrator.